Searchable database of solicitation and award notices from FBO.gov. The original CSV files obtained by the Sunlight Foundation through FOIA are available here.
K--Customization of a Heavy Mobile Multi Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV).
NA The Ohio National Guard intends to contract for the customization of a Heavy Mobile Multi Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV). HWWMV will need to be completely stripped and repainted in a 3-color scheme with decals. Vendor will be required to draft design on a compu ter to be approved by the government. An 8 Changer CD player, Sony Playstation, and Public Address system with Amplifiers and speakers will be installed. Whoever is awarded contract will complete all aspects of the customization. This procurement is ful l and open competition. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is 811121. Contact Nicki Evans, Purchasing Agent 614-336-7043 fax or Nicki.email@example.com by email to request further information. Please include your fax or email address to have an information packet sent. All quotes from responsible sources must be receive d by fax or email no later than 16:30 EST 16 August 2003 to be considered. POC is Nicki Evans 614-336-7343
- class_code: K -- Modification of equipment
- office_address_text: USPFO for Ohio, 2811 West Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus, OH 43235-2788
- agency_name: National Guard Bureau
- solicitation_number: DAHA33-02-T-0024
- response_deadline: 2002-08-23 00:00:00
- archive_date: 2002-09-22
- place_of_performance_text: USPFO for Ohio 2811 West Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus OH
- notice_type: Presolicitation
- notice_id: 2780b8521798d30b06ac737c91c5c8af
- id: 424338